- According to newsletter from SYKES fan club, about "the Vibe for Philo '96" - 10th Anniversary -, the first show will be in Dublin on 4th January and the second show will be a few days later at Hammersmith Apollo in London.
- On September 27th, a radio program says Jon Bon Jovi confirm taking part in the shows. Other confirmed musicians are Gary Moore, Brian Robertson... Great !!
- As results, they didn't appear for the show...
- According to the letter from Mr.Pedr Olsson in Stockholm, Sweden;
The tribute gig for Lynott will be held in Howth in Dublin on the
4th of January in a 10000 seat arena called the Pointh Theatre.
The gig is called "Vibe for Phillo-Kings call" and is arranged by Phils long
time friend Smiley Bolger. Among confirmed artists for this event are
Jon Bon Jovi, Huey Lewis, Henry Rollins, Midge Ure, and Van Morrison.
At the moment a total of 29 very famous artists have said yes to participate.
Almost every the previous Lizzy members will be backing the celebrities.
The only uncertainties so far are Gary Moore who have said that he will do
everything possible to be there, and Snowy White who have not yet been
contacted. Tickets will be released on october 31 and can be bought
through the official Thin Lizzy fan club.
||Brian Robertson's THE CLAN is touring UK & Ireland. They released a new 5-track Limited edition CD "That's All..!"is available on mail order only. If you interested in, please contact following address.|
Schofield Hughes Management, Lawmax House, 30-32 Nottingham Rd, Stapleford, Nottingham NG9 7BR UK
||Snowy White also releases a best album "GoldTop" featuring Lizzy, Pink Floyd, his band and many sessions. |
||Snowy took part in a album titled "Rattlesnake Guitar" and tributed to legendary guitarist Peter Green. (COAST TO COAST RECORDS UK CTC0205). He plays Looking For Somebody. I love Snowy as a blues guitarist so bad.|
||New compilation album "Wild One - The Very Best Of Thin Lizzy"(Mercury UK 528 113-2) was released. They released many compilations, but this time all songs are re-mastered.|
Japan issue (Mercury Japan PHCR-16009, 10) is double album with "Live Tracks".
- Bad Reputation / Optium Trail / Are You Ready / Dear Miss Lonely Hearts from "Live Killers" ('81 UK)
- Chinatown / Got To Give It Up from promotion single ('80 Australlia)
- Emerald / Killer On The Loose / The Boys Are Back In Town / Hollywood from "Thunder And Lightning" bonus EP ('83 UK)
- Reunion Thin Lizzy confirms two shows in UK on '96. Brian Robertson maybe join.
- 15th March, Manchester Apollo
- 17th March, London Brixton Academy
- Remastered albums were released.
- "Phil Lynott Tribute Live album" (live at "King's Call '96" !!) not be confirmed to release.
- Infomation about Lizzy tribute band JUMP THE GUN
" Jump the Gun" - the main songwriter in this Harrisburg PA (USA) based
band is very heavily influenced by Thin Lizzy /Phillip L. They just
released their self titled Debut CD April 9, 1996. They are known for a
few extremely accurate reditions of Thin Lizzy songs that they add into
their sets of originals at shows they do. They are a dual lead guitar
band that are every bit as passionate about their music as Thin Lizzy.
JUMP THE GUN can be seen at CBGBs in New York city, May 21st 12:30 pm
!!! Come on out and be rocked.
Back to my LIZZY page
I want to put up your comment. If you'd like to talk about this page's artist, Please send me email or Visitor's Sign
DJ by Shuichi "KINO'89" Kinoshita / email:firstname.lastname@example.org